You need to login in order to vote
Logged in and can't vote? Please refresh the page!
We used two copper sheets above and beneath the thermoelectric generators to transfer the heat energy; we also used thermal conductive adhesive to fix the copper sheets and the thermoelectric generators together because it could transfer heat better than normal silicone adhesives, and we attached the copper pipes on the upper copper sheet by melted tin, we used distilled water as the coolant because other coolant, as refrigerant, are dangerous for the environment, while distilled water can evaporate without getting any precipitated materials. We put it in the pipe, and we closed the copper pipes with a copper fittings, and we glued the copper fins to the top of the pipes that increase the surfaces to make the water evaporate quicker. By adding the heat energy on the first side of the thermoelectric generator, the heat energy transfers efficiently through the project, and then it reaches the coolant (water) that cools the thermoelectric generator until it evaporates, and flows through the copper pipes. Then, it condensates to cool the thermoelectric generator again.