"The fully variable engine uses electromagnetic to open and close the valves using
various sensors data as input for valve timing. This system has neither camshaft nor rockers. Precise electronic circuits are used in their place to operate the valves. The advantages of the free valve technology are:
• Individual control over each valve
• Disabling a part of the valve train on low and moderate engine conditions
• Reducing fuel consumption levels
• Improving performance and dynamics
• Reducing harmful emissions
• Can be used with bio-fuel
Our goal is to improve the efficiency of this technology and reduce its cost to validate it for cheaper cars all around the globe."
Youssef Gama Abd El-Nasser
Global Peer MentorshipTop Mentoring for Young People
Join our free mentorship for young people from all over the world!